Your wedding is a once in a lifetime experience and you quite rightly want every memory captured. You might have got your photographer booked, your videographer booked, given your guests disposable cameras to capture the hidden moments.
This is where UberBooth Wales comes in.
Renting a booth used to be an expensive luxury that few could afford.
However, with the advancements of technology and the ever increasing popularity of photo booths, hiring a booth for your wedding is now an inexpensive luxury and a ‘must have’ on your big day.
Not every person can dance all night, or enjoy refreshments all night. Photo-booth’s are the ideal accompaniment to fill those gaps, get people together, have a laugh and capture the special memories.
Your guests can put on some fun props, make a silly face or two and let the booth do its thing.
As standard, our booth comes with a free Guest Book for your wedding guests to add their photo and write a sentimental message for you to read later.
The guestbook is the perfect keepsake for you to look back on in years to come and your guests will also have a complementary picture to keep- the perfect evening favour.
The booth, or the “UberBooth” as we like to call it, comes with many features. You can read more about them on the Photo Booth Features page.
- Quality photo booth. As good as any other photo booth company in South Wales.
- We have never had a bad review. We are the 5* photo booth company
- Family run and operated- We are a husband and wife team. When you book with us, you get us.
- Our Heart Shaped booth is the only one in Wales.
- We’ll always show up
- Quick to respond to messages, emails and phone calls.