Decided to expand our range of products and purchased a 3ft Ferris Wheel that serves sweets.
Had our first paid booking for a wedding in Merthyr Tydfil. Thank you Mr & Mrs Tucker.
Had the typical January blues and was questioning where I was going with my life. Randomly said to my wife, I want to start a business. Took out 2 credit cards and bought a photo booth.
Picked the booth up on January 26th from Birmingham. Had my first event on January 27th in Ferndale Band Club. It was a charity event raising money for the Huggard Help the Homeless charity based in Cardiff.
A work colleague started to work for a rival booth hire company for extra cash and was getting paid quite a bit for a small amount of time. I thought to myself, if he’s getting paid that much, imagine how much profit I could take if I owned the booth.
Priced it up but though, nah.
We finally decided to rent a booth and rushed to phone around to see if we could get one. Phoned numerous companies and finally got one, but paid over the odds for it.
- Quality photo booth. As good as any other photo booth company in South Wales.
- We have never had a bad review. We are the 5* photo booth company
- Family run and operated- We are a husband and wife team. When you book with us, you get us.
- Our Heart Shaped booth is the only one in Wales.
- We’ll always show up
- Quick to respond to messages, emails and phone calls.